Friday, May 23, 2008

A little catching up...

So I've been rather lax lately, as you can all tell from the last two posts where I tried to cram a bunch of pictures in to make up for my laziness. With any luck, this will be the last of those posts. However, to get the job done, I'm including pictures that were taken a few days ago and such. This first one here is one last picture out my window in New York City the morning I left (Friday, May 16th). One last look at the other apartment buildings, the other NYU dorm, the courtyard, the purple trim on my university dorm window, and the morning sky.



next picture Dan will surely kill me for posting. It's one more picture proving I now own a spiffy little convertible (albeit used, but who's asking?). My ipod recently broke down, so there was need for an epic adventure out to Mayfair Mall to take it to the Apple store there. And if I disappear in the near future, it's because Dan saw this picture of himself on the internet...



This last picture isn't horribly exciting, but I had to document this in some way. I went to the driving range yesterday to hit around a few golf balls, and let's just say it was pretty awful. I hit a fair few a good 100 yards, but for every one of those shots, there were five that bounced along the ground or went a grand total of 5 feet from the green I was standing on. I doubt serious attention to my swing would produce any better results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Retribution is a tricky thing, but timing is everything.