Friday, September 5, 2008

The Best Damn Milkshake in Milwaukee

Stop what you're doing, right now, and go over to Patty Burger on Farwell Avenue. No lie, this Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake that Dan and I got on Thursday night is the best damn milkshake in Milwaukee. It's quite possibly the most god-like milkshake I've had in my entire life as well. The creamy taste of ice-cream and Reese's like peanut butter stays in your mouth long after the milkshake has been devoured.

UPDATE: I know a lot of people come across this post who aren't from around here. Patty Burger has, sadly, closed it's Milwaukee location. My runner up for a darn good shake in Milwaukee would is probably Kopp's, a fantastic frozen custard place that has thick, delicious shakes and some unique flavors of the day for frozen custard.

No comments: