Monday, August 17, 2009

A State Fair Post

Everyone knows by now that I'm not the biggest State Fair fan ever, but who can pass up the flavored milk at the Senator Herb Kohl milk house? I went to the State Fair with my dad, who's a big fan (the other must-do thing on our list is always the Lion's Club roasted corn stand). This year Dad and I went on the last day of the fair, and some of the flavors were already gone by the time we got there:

I thought the sign was kind of funny, but my dad pointed out that they spelled guerrillas wrong, like Che Guevara guerrillas and not gorillas like our evolutionary cousins. Still I guess handing out milk can only be so entertaining, and as I got my pint of chocolate flavored milk I heard the workers listening to Business Time. Nice, very nice.

No comments: