Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Another Delicious Post

I went to Transfer Pizzeria in Milwaukee for the first time last night, and enjoyed the general atmosphere (they have local art displayed on the walls, and live jazz on Tuesday nights) as well as some decidedly delicious food. If you go, I would highly recommend the bruschetta as well as the Pollo Fungi pizza, which had an unusual name (do you usually think of Fungi as delicious?) but was a dreamy combination of a perfectly hand tossed crust, chicken, mushrooms, onions, and sauce.

On a side note, I realize that I love to blog and talk about food. A lot. So to help myself out, and you all as well, I added food to the list of things I talk about alot on the blog's home page. If you click on it, all of my food related posts should now pop up. I've blogged about food so much that there's actually more than one page of pictures-just hit "older posts" when you get to the bottom. Looking at all that culinary goodness made me so hungry, I had to go eat something.

No comments: