Saturday, April 12, 2008

2 for Today, with David Hyde Pierce

Went to see the musical Curtains last night (Friday night) with Christina Carey. This is me before the show with the poster of David Hyde Pierce, who plays a Boston detective called to the scene of a homicide that also happens to be the scene of a troubled theater production--gotta love a show within a show. And this is me with David Hyde Pierce and one of the play's female leads, Karen Ziemba, after the show. It was raining but they still took time to sign everyone's playbill. Amazing! I was tempted to tell him this role of his was almost as funny as his role in A Bug's Life, but I didn't want to be demeaning. Or have David Hyde Pierce kick my ass. He looks much to nice to do that. Also, he's totally wearing an NYPD cap and a Yale Med School sweatshirt....interesting!

Ok, now I know these pictures weren't taken by me and technically break the rules I set for myself...but cut me a break, I'd forgotten to take my camera along with me today(Friday), and thusly hadn't taken any pictures.

No comments: